WINGS – How to become a Military Pilot
- Written by a Military Flying Instructor with decades of operational and instructional experience
- Military will accept about 1% for pilot course and then only about 50% of those talented individuals will graduate
- Be one of those graduates!
- Gain the ‘Combat Edge’ over the competition
- Read the untold information based on actual lessons – learnt the hard way
- Perfect if you are thinking of a career as a military aviator
- All the required knowledge you will need located in the one place
- Examples and details the process on:
- How to pass the Motivation Test
- How to prepare for aircrew recruiting
- Aircrew aptitude testing guidance
- Officer training options
- Aircrew Study techniques
- All you need to know about Pilot’s Course and how to pass it
- Flying the Mission – How to respond to airborne instruction including actual cockpit transcripts
- Life as a military pilot in the Squadrons
- Service Facts required knowledge
- Life after the Mlitary
- Bonus Podcast and eBook about how to become a successful fighter pilot for free
In appreciation of your purchase, Get Your Wings offers you two free downloads.
The first is the personal inspirational story of Mark ‘Happy’ Laverdiere, a war veteran ex Canadian Air Force FA-18 pilot whose journey from failure to success is truly remarkable. It contains anecdotes and real time advice about how to fend off adversity to reach your dream.
Happy sat with author and Qualified Flying Instructor Mal Bloggs to discuss Happy’s keys to success in becoming and succeeding as a Fighter Pilot. Real time gouge for free.