WINGS – How to Become an Australian Defence Force Pilot
AN EBOOK THAT WILL YOU GET THAT ADF AIRCREW JOB
One stop guide written by aircrew for aircrew
- Written by a RAAF Flying Instructor with decades of operational and instructional experience
- Read the untold information based on actual lessons – learnt the hard way
- Perfect if you are thinking of a career as an ADF aviator
- All the required knowledge you will need located in the one place
- Examples and details the process on:
- How to pass the Motivation Test
- How to prepare for ADF aircrew recruiting
- ADF aircrew aptitude Testing guidance
- Officer training options Direct Entry versus Australian Defence Force Academy for all 3 services
- AVMED and COMMSERV
- Aircrew Study techniques
- All you need to know about Pilot’s Course and how to pass it
- The Pilatus PC-21
- Flying the Mission – How to respond to airborne instruction including actual cockpit transcripts
- Life as an ADF Pilot in the operational Squadrons from fast jet, airlift and helis
- Service Facts required knowledge including ADF inventory, locations and rank structure
- ADF Salaries and benefits
- Life after the ADF
- Special inside chapter dedicated to the Pilatus PC-21 and what it’s like to fly
- Make your purchase today to invest in your future as an ADF pilot!
- Bonus Podcast and eBook about how to become a successful fighter pilot for free
To say thanks for your purchase, we’ll provide you with two free downloads to truly expand your knowledge.
The first is the personal inspirational story of Mark ‘Happy’ Laverdiere, a war veteran ex Canadian Air Force FA-18 pilot whose journey from failure to success is truly remarkable. It contains anecdotes and real time advice about how to fend off adversity to reach your dream.
Happy sat with author and Qualified Flying Instructor Mal Bloggs to discuss Happy’s keys to success in becoming and succeeding as a Fighter Pilot. Real time gouge for free.
Enjoy and good luck